- Flight time: 16 mins / Transmission Distance: 2 km
- Speed: 50 km/h / VPS range: 30M
- Gimbal: 2-Axis / Effective Pixels: 12MP
SPARK – seize the moment
Meet Spark, a mini drone that features all of DJI’s signature technologies, allowing you to seize the moment whenever you feel inspired. With intelligent flight control options, a mechanical gimbal, and a camera with incredible image quality, Spark empowers you to push your creative boundaries.
With FaceAware, Spark lifts off from your hand by recognizing your face. It takes off and hovers in place within seconds of powering on.
Take amazing aerial photos using just hand gestures, without a remote controller or mobile device.
Create with ease
Intelligent Flight Modes and intuitive controls help you create cinematic aerial videos with just a few taps.
Edit and share
The DJI GO 4 app features automatic editing templates and an array of filters. Quickly edit videos and share them straight to social media.
- Propeller guards are recommended when using these functions.
- Remote controller (optional accessory) required.
- Unobstructed, free of interference, with remote controller when FCC compliant.
- Estimated flight time is based on flying in windless conditions at a constant speed of 12.4 mph (20 kph).
- Actual flight times may vary depending on your environment.
- Remote controller required; DJI Goggles compatibility coming soon.
Dji Spark Prices
Specification: Dji Spark
Image Size: 3968x29761440x1080 with ShallowFocus2300x1280 with Pano (horizontal)960×1280 with Pano (vertical) Video Resolution: FHD: 1920×1080 30p
Max Flight Time: 16 minutes (no wind at a consistent 12.4 mph (20 kph))
13,123 feet (4,000m)
FOV 81.9 degrees 25mm (35mm format equivalent) f/2.6 (shooting range: 2m to infinity)
|Camera Effective Pixels (MP)||
Stabilization: 2-axis mechanical (pitch, roll)
2.4 GHz, 5.8 GHz
2.17" x 5.63" x 5.63"
100m (Distance), 50m (Height) (Unobstructed, free of interference)